Resources for Faculty
We are developing resources to help faculty incorporate inquiry-based learning into remote teaching and consider how to adjust undergraduate research and creative projects. Links below will help you quickly access resources.
- Provide written feedback on assignments using Canvas app for iPad
- Rice Undergraduate Research Symposium
- OURI Inquiry-Based Learning Curriculum Grants (new deadline April 24)
- Adopt the RURS format for class presentations with these resources to instruct students about presenting remotely
Resources for Students
We are developing resources to facilitate discussions with mentors to adjust undergraduate research and creative projects.
- Remote Undergraduate Research Grants
- Research Experiences in COmputational and Data Engineering (RECODE)
- Biosciences Summer Research
- Rice Undergraduate Research Symposium (winners announced!)
- Adjusting Research/Internships/Practica (a guide to discussing options with your mentor/supervisor)
We will continue to update these pages throughout the summer!